Katie + Jason | 11.1.2015 | Mandurah | Wedding Photography
Katie & Jason, said their wonderfully personal and unique vows surrounded by friends and family under the beautiful large Fig Tree in Mandurah, on a sunny January afternoon. It was a really lovely ceremony followed by a reception at the Mandurah Offshore Fishing & Sailing Club, you could definitely feel the love in the room with incredibly beautiful speeches. It was really important to Katie & Jason that their images had a distinctly Mandurah feeling, so their bridal party photos included locations such as, under the Fig Tree, the gazebo on the river, the Old Mandurah Bridge and the beach. Katie & Jason, it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day & Katie, you looked gorgeous! I hope the images bring you alot of joy for many years to come.
- Assistant & Second Shooter - Julie van Oosten
- Hair & MUA - Jess Halstead (JC Society)
- Ceremony Locatin - The Fig Tree, Mandurah
- Reception - Mandurah Offshore Fishing & Sailing Club
- Getting Ready - The Sebel, Mandurah